The new version contains new features to move rows in the grid, bug fixes as well as additional events for determining the beginning and end of the data filtering.
The following improvements have been made:
- [NEW] New powerful feature of the .Net Grid is the ability to move rows between different hierarchical levels. Particular attention was paid to the reservation of the row state including the selection, expansion, visibility, hierarchical structure including attached children rows. This new feature comes with a simple and intuitive API.
- [NEW] Added property PaintCellEventArgs.IsMeasureOnly.
- [NEW] Added property PaintColumnPanelEventArgs.SpaceBeforeFirstColumn.
- [NEW] Added properties Grid.Nodes.TotalCount, Grid.Nodes.TotalVisibleCount, Row.Children.TotalCount, Row.Children.TotalVisibleCount to retrive total number of visible and invisible rows.
- [NEW] Added events Grid.FilterUpdating and Grid.FilterUpdated.
- [NEW] Added a possibility to cancel column filter with Shift+Left click on the column filter.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- [BUG] Fixed an issue where merged column was not displayed in reporting.
- [BUG] Fixed a bug when ValueEqualityCheckBoxFilter and ValueEqualityDropdownFilter displayed values already filtered by a custom filter Grid.Filter.