We have released a new version of .Net Grid! This version provides Grid.BeginUpdate and Grid.EndUpdate methods to improve the performance, an API for lasso selection and navigation customizations and also fix for some bugs.
.Net Suite, v2.6.1 (Build 188.8.131.52867) [2011-11-09]
- [ENH] Added Grid.BeginUpdate and Grid.EndUpdate methods that can be used to prevent the grid from excessive updates.
- [ENH] Added Grid.LassoSelectionBegin, Grid.LassoSelection and Grid.LassoSelectionEnd events enabling to customize the lasso selection.
- [ENH] Added Grid.PrevEditableCell and Grid.NextEditableCell events enabling to customize the navigation between editors with Tab and Shift + Tab keys.
- [ENH] Increased speed of column configurator displaying when the grid configures a large number of columns.
- [ENH] Added getters to Preferences.Grid.RowDefaultHeight and Preferences.Grid.GroupRowDefaultHeight properties.
Following bugs have been fixed:
- [BUG] Grid.DataSource and Grid.DataMember properties are not thread-safe.
- [BUG] The Column Configurator dialog box partially renders the right vertical scroll bar.
- [BUG] .Net Grid can crash while adding a new row to the bound IBindingList if the grid has sorted columns.
Professionals working with complex systems will surely appreciate our efforts that make the code simpler and improve its reliability. Let's create the best applications together!